Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What you need to be a Successful In ForexGen

To be successful, you need courage under fire, especially when the outcome is uncertain.

The bottomline is this, you can have all the foreign currency exchange trading knowledge
in the world, but it is completely useless, unless you put your money at risk.
It is like trying to win the lottery without buying a ticket. When it is your
own hard earned cash that is on the line, you are a bit more cautious.

With yourown hard earned cash on the line, I know you will feel anxiety, even fear. I
know I was there. Here, in that moment I realized that I could loose a lot of
my hard earned money. Here was that moment of truth, did I have the courage to
be afraid and act anyway?

Picture a fireman as he runs into a burning building, I have to assume he is afraid but
he does it anyway and achieves the desired result. It is the same here, unless
you can overcome or accept your fear and risk that money, you will not be a
successful trader.

No comments:

Post a Comment